What is Pinellas Worship Collective?
Pinellas Worship Collective exists to…
Unite believers across denominational lines and city limits to worship together in spirit and truth through regular worship gatherings
Train and equip the next generation of worship leaders with a solid Biblical and musical foundation through our Worship Academy
We love partnering with the local church!
These churches are a part of a growing list of churches that take turns hosting our monthly worship nights. If your church wants to host a night, email us by clicking the link below.
Click on a location below to get directions for an event. (See EVENTS CALENDAR for upcoming worship gatherings)
We offer a variety of worship experiences,
all designed to unite the local body of churches…
Monthly Worship Collective
It all started with our monthly worship collective. We meet at a different church every 3rdFriday to gather for worship, one original song from a local artist and a brief Gospel presentation from a local minister. The collective is led by a rotation of worship leaders in our area, so the stage looks a little different every month!
If your worship leader is out of town or you’re looking for live music at event, we would be happy to come and offer our services.
Book Pinellas Worship Collective for your event/worship service.
Click the link below and send us an email.
Join us for a gathering with
Pinellas Worship Collective
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
8. We believe that scripture makes it clear that speaking in tongues in public is of little to no value without an interpreter (see 1st Corinthians 14) and that because we are not a church, we do not have the authority to properly exercise or oversee this gift at our events.