It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men.
Pinellas Worship Academy
Pinellas Worship Collective is so excited to announce the Pinellas Worship Academy (PWA)!
Our mission is to train and equip people to lead worship with a solid Biblical and musical foundation. By participating in our program, you have the opportunity to…
Learn to play instruments proficiently in a worship setting
Learn what it means to worship in spirit and truth
Learn how to work well with others
Currently, we only offer classes to middle school and high school students. This is a great program for beginners who want a solid foundation. While you will be able to learn an instrument, you will also be discipled. Our teachers are committed to walking alongside you as you grow, both as a musician and a Christ follower.
Classes We Offer
Pasadena Presbyterian Church
100 Pasadena Ave, St. Petersburg, FL, 33710
Lessons are $25 an hour. (Approx. $400 or 15 lessons per semester)
Classes can be scheduled for Fridays afternoons or Saturday mornings.
SIGN UP TODAY
Before entering the Pinellas Worship Academy, each student participates in a free assessment. We use this time to assess where each student is at both spiritually and musically. If the student passes the assessment and decides they want to move forward, a student contract will be made outlining objectives, goals and finalizing which classes the student will be taking. A $50 Student Entry Fee is due once the contract is signed.
You can fill out this short form to schedule your assessment today!
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Regarding Speaking in Tongues
Our statement of faith is designed to accommodate the non-denominational nature of our ministry by being neutral on the “non-essentials” of the faith and staying focused on the Gospel. However, being a worship ministry, we deemed it necessary to address the topic of speaking in tongues, knowing there is a wide variety of views on the matter. We believe that scripture makes it clear that speaking in tongues in public is of little to no value without an interpreter (see 1st Corinthians 14) and that because we are not a church, we do not have the authority to properly exercise or oversee this gift at our events.